How To Order

All designs in my portfolio are previous cards I have made. If you would like one of these designs let me know, but I love making specific ones for you and your needs so don't be afraid to tell me what you want!

Send all request to cgdesignphoto@yahoo.com

CARDS
What you need to send me:

Any ideas for your card if you want OR tell me which card on my site interest you
Pictures with the order you want them, IE if they are different sizes tell me which one you would like to have bigger (if you want me to choose that is ok too. Just tell me: choose for me!)
Size of card
Whether this is design only or I am printing
One sided card or both sides printed
Colors (if you have any in mind)
The text you want on the card
Whether you want design only or print & envelopes
All cards are printed in MATTE format unless told otherwise

BLOGS
What you need to send me:

Any ideas for your blog if you want OR tell me which card on my site interest you
Pictures if you have any
Graphics you prefer let me know what you want and I can see what I have!
If you want blog design only, blog header only or the whole package
Colors (if you have any in mind)

To pay:

Payment will not be needed until AFTER you are ready to order and approve all proofs.
Please send paypal address so I can send an invoice and verify whether you are paying with a credit card or not. If credit card is paid a 3 percent fee is added to order to cover paypal fees.

Cards will not be sent until AFTER payment is received.

*Note: I may choose to put your card on the website. If you don't want it on please let me know. I will also eliminate anything on the card you don't want public.